Sharing fond words from my clients is almost as fun as eating a bowl of ice cream!
This is a small collection of client testimonials spanning 7 years and across 3,000 miles! I have clients on the east and west coast and as far away as Cyprus!!
I would love to learn more about your photo collection. Contact me now for a complimentary phone call!
- As a photographer, my family photos are a big part of my life legacy. I have been working with Rita for the past three years. I can’t tell you how beautiful these books are turning out! I recommend Rita for your photo conservation projects! -Enid, CT
- It is with great pleasure that I received yesterday my album! Thank you so much! I surprised my husband and he was excited to see our photos placed in an album! We both loved your job and I am glad I did it. It was about time actually! Next will be the wedding photos. – Chrystalla, Nicosia, Cyprus
- I was very happy with everything, and have YOU to thank for creating such a lovely slideshow. -Marise, OR
- I was gushing about Rita, the wonderful woman who has been organizing my digital photos. Rita used to live in Portland and recently relocated to Boston. I highly recommend her. – Shannon, OR
- This looks perfect! We absolutely love it! Thank you so much! And thank you so much for the careful return of my laptop and other items. -Kristin, MA
- I love it. Thank you. I am laughing at my very tacky scrapbooking but I am sure glad I have these pictures and the story of our family. As always, it looks great. – Alice, WA
- Hi Rita – you are FABULOUS! I will definitely use your services again as you are so thorough and professional. -Kellie, CA
- The photo book and the slideshow were big hits! The kids said they were glad you picked good pictures of them. I am very pleased with both the book and slide show and the fact that everything is organized. Thank you Photovation so much for your hard work and effort. I am looking forward to learning how I can carry the torch forward and do more on my own in the future. – Laura, OR
- Rita is a lifesaver. My grandfather passed away and my parents asked me to pull together a PowerPoint with his pictures. I called Rita and asked her advice on how best to scan his pictures. She suggested a portable, easy-to-use scanner and, even had one on hand. Seriously a lifesaver! Thanks Rita. – Debbie, OR
- I have been holding on to valuable family videotapes on VHS of my children. I wanted them to be digital so I asked Rita to put them on a DVD. We watched them last night. It was a wonderful evening of laughing and memories. I would recommend Rita at Photovation because she is professional and conscientious. Most importantly, I trusted her with my videos because I know Rita will treat them with the same care that I would. Ann Marie M., OR
- I thought I was saving my childhood photos from ruin when I took them out of the sticky photo album years ago, but recently discovered more color loss and aging. It feels so good to have them saved forever in digital format! Rita did a great job scanning and saving my photos. She is fast, and it was such a treat to view them on the computer. – Jennifer, OR
- Rita Norton of Photovation did a fantastic job of converting several hundred of my photos from the ’70s, ’80s and ’90s onto a DVD and even onto a Google + website so that I could access and share the photos with friends and family, right away! It was so convenient to have her do this and it saved me a lot of time. – Leslie, OR
- From the first step in this photo book process, Rita put me at ease. She walked me through this creative journey and made it fun, not the daunting task I had imagined. I felt comfortable with sharing information and stories with her. Rita has a special and gentle way of listening for important details. She works to preserve memories while creating beautiful books. Her creative skills and artistic style are outstanding. Rita has an intuitive artistic sense. I love the book she created and will never go back to sticking individual photos into albums. Rita and Photovation will be my personal photo book organizer for decades to come. – Kristin, OR
- Rita is a wiz at organization and creative photo memory making! She was reassuring and fun to work with on what was an overwhelming project in my eyes. She created a wonderful keepsake from a very special event that our daughter participated in this past summer. We not only had digital photos to organize but all sorts of other memorabilia from the event. She helped us organize and digitize it all into one amazing book that we will treasure for years to come. The peace of mind and time that she saved us was worth every penny! – Amy, OR
- This was such a wonderful process. Rita converted around 12 – 8mm tapes of our family memories to DVD in a very timely manner. The DVDs came labeled exactly as they were on the tapes in a nice binder. I love the simple way to store and access our family memories in one place. – Christine, OR